How do you communicate with your team, especially if you’re in a different time zone? In this episode, Raul talks about how you can lead and communicate effectively with global teams without being a Zoom zombie. He emphasizes that for a team to effectively work, trust is needed. Raul also shares the two different modes of communication that you can use for your team and how a project management tool can increase productive and effective work.
- Humans will still drive work, even in the midst of AI, VR or metaverse, whichever comes in the next 20 to 50 years. – 1:54
- Teams need TRUST to perform effective work that makes a difference. – 2:53
- What are the two modes of communication that you can use to communicate with your team? 4:25
- How can you effectively communicate with the team? – 9:30
- Why should you use a project management tool? – 12:56
- Asking yourself, as a leader, the three basic questions. – 13:23
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa