How do you communicate with your remote team? Is it via SMS, Skype, or one of the most popular ones: Slack?
Slack makes it easier to communicate with your members, either through dedicated channels or direct messaging. But how can you fully maximize its use?
Raul discusses how you can structure Slack to have a very strategic form of communication in your organization. He talks about the different frameworks that you can apply today with your team. Not only that, but Raul also gives the top tips to make sure that communication flows within the organization with the use of Slack.
- The first things that you need to look at. – 1:24
- Three sides of the triangle. – 1:54
- Why do you care about an org chart? – 3:41
- Creating different teams and channels. – 4:55
- Setting up ground rules. – 8:52
- Within Slack, save or bookmark a link to store your actions, initiatives, or communication. – 11:37
- The final piece. – 13:56
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa