Whether it is for work or your lifestyle, if you never seem to have enough time to accomplish your to-do list every day, then better time management can help you control your day. But with the many strategies surrounding time management, the big question is: Why one will work?
For today’s episode, Raul talks about a topic close to his heart: Managing his day supporting global teams in 12+ time zones, scaling companies, and raising his family. He shares how he manages his day and how he teaches teams to manage their own. He also explains what the 80/20 rule is and how it works, as well as the three-time blocks that you can implement in your time work. Additionally, Raul enumerates the three rules to master your time, and leaves a big challenge to everyone: Start preparing for tomorrow today.
- What are the topics for today’s episode are
- Why now is the best time to do your best work
- Is doing work remotely a competitive advantage?
- What the issue is when you do flex or remote work
- How Raul manages his day and how he teaches teams to manage their day
- What the 80/20 rule is
- How the 80/20 rule works
- What the true mark of success is
- How having three-time blocks in your time work
- When is the best time to get off work
- What happens when you don’t dictate when you’re actually off and not responding
- What the three rules are to master your time
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa