When people are working for you, you want to make sure that they are doing the right thing. However, your rules and expectations might be different if you have a freelancer or a solo artist who’s not bound by the company.
How can you motivate them? How can you keep them interested in the job?
For today’s episode, Raul talks about managing and handling the best talent in your team: The solo artists. He shares the four ways how you can nurture them on your team and how you can align their skill set while still challenging them with the work. Raul also uncovers his secret on how he treats his freelancers, helping them flex their gifts, while still keeping them enthusiastic about working with him as a digital business owner.
- Who is the best talent for Raul is
- What are the four ways to nurture the solo artists on your team
- How can you align your solo artist’s skill set and be able to flex their gifts while still giving them challenging work
- How should you treat your solo artists knowing that they have two to three other projects?
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa