[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/23199914/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
A lot of people admire the hustlers, especially in today’s highly competitive and fast-paced lifestyle. The hustle culture is becoming more and more normal for people in the workforce today.
Raul dedicates this episode to the hustle culture founders and for the people who are in the grind. He recalls how his own hustling experience is and shares his life advice to people who are in the culture.
- Raul’s pen letter to his hustle culture founders
- What his hustling experience is
- What his advice is for people who are in the grind is
- What growing your own startup requires
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa