Anybody can delegate tasks, but there is more to being an effective leader than that. An effective leader gives a major impact not only on the team members they are managing but also on the company they are serving.
But other than that, how can you tell that you’re an effective leader?
For today’s episode, Raul focuses on the litmus test of digital bootstrapped leaders. He talks about the key focus that a leader should focus on in order to pass the litmus test. Raul also shares what aided him in improving his communication and interpersonal skills that helped him make more connections and impacted more lives.
- What the effective litmus test of the effectiveness of a digital leader is
- What key focus area should a leader focus on to pass the litmus test
- How Raul improved his communication and interpersonal skills
- Why clarity is the most important part of communication
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa