[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/20492351/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
The most important business concept I’ve ever learned can be condensed into one sentence:
Everything has a process.
Now that may seem very vague and broad (and obvious)
But let me show you how I arrived at that conclusion and how it has allowed me to create any process within any organization of any size with any product in any industry.
- Everything has a process and you can improve it! – 0:37
- Having clear actions – 1:35
- Making a process profitable – 3:09
- Every action can be measured – 3:33
- Measure and optimize – 4:43
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa