[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/20720651/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
How To Increase The Quality Of Your Service By Learning From The World’s Greatest Guitar Player You Probably Never Heard Of.
If you are delivering results to your clients – are you successful?
1 – You deliver results to clients one time – you got lucky.
2 – You deliver results to clients repeatedly – you’ve got a winning product.
3 – You create new ways of getting better results consistently – you’ve got a winning process.
The last is overlooked.
Most service companies stop at level 2. Here’s how you can achieve level 3 by learning from one of the world’s greatest guitarists.
- Delivering results to your clients – 0:25
- Creating new ways to get better results for your clients – 1:01
- Getting a winning process – 1:23
- A business is measured by its results – 3:23
- You have the power to focus on the process – 4:13
- Delivering results to the clients – 5:15
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa