What are the books that changed your life this year? Are there any books that you’re planning to read for 2022?
In this one-on-one episode, Raul talks about the books he’s currently reading, the ones that he went through several times this year, the books that made a significant impact on his life, and what he’s planning to read next. He also cites the different strategies you can apply to your life.
So here’s a challenge for everyone: What’s your goal with words next year?
- Where does the real power to share come from? – 0:50
- What X’s currently reading? – 1:44
- The books that made a significant impact on his life this year. – 2:09
- Series that X has gone through several times this year. – 2:57
- What he’s going to read next? – 4:11
- The challenge. – 5:35
- Another way to be strategic with your life. – 6:06
- What are your topics? – 8:03
- What’s your goal with words next year? – 9:33
- Tao of Charlie Munger by David Clark
- SEE YOU AT THE TOP by Zig Ziglar
- The 8th Habit by Stephen R. Covey
- The Practice by Seth Godin
- The Philosophy of Thomas Aquinas
- Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order
- No B.S. Books by Dan Kennedy
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa