[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17423231/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
As a repeat founder, Kyle is focused on catalyzing independence, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Kyle has gotten his hands involved in multiple global initiatives. From being a TED Talk speaker at 18 to working with the Malaysian government’s startup program to building apps for underserved communities, to helping start more than 50 companies, to teaching college classes, Kyle continues to support and spread his mission.
Kyle is on a mission to inspire independence, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Technological developments – 2:36
- Entrepreneurship and technology together – 4:14
- We are in the age of digital currencies – 9:09
- Returning power to people – 10:16
- How he views innovation – 10:50
- What innovation really looks like – 11:55
- Problem solving is what innovation is – 13:06
- How do you solve a problem – 16:22
- You need to have the right systems in place – 26:06
- More success equals more opportunities – 29:02
- Success is boring – 31:00
- Building up personal brands – 34:11
- Most people do not care about you – 35:55
- Being focused on caring about people that care about you – 38:12
- Get in touch with Kyle – 44:40
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Kyle Herron