Leaders have people who follow them while managers have people who work for them. A business owner can be a successful one if he is both a strong manager and leader.
In this episode, Kim-Adele Randall shares her journey from managing sales teams to becoming an executive coach. She talks about her seven secrets of effortless leadership which help people achieve professional and personal success. Kim also reveals her secret on how she helps managers become better leaders.
Who’s The Guest?
Kim-adele is an award-winning author, speaker, mum, and face whisperer, she couples 25 years in the corporate world, with lessons garnered throughout her journey to help others achieve sustainable transformation for professional and personal success.
She is currently writing the forthcoming book Authentic Achievements – The 7 Secrets to Building Brave Belief, Unstoppable Sales, and Turning Your Leaders Into Talent Magnets for Guaranteed Sustainable Growth based on her 30 years of experience delivering just those results for organizations including Iris, Sage, and Barclays
- Who is Kim-Adele Randall?
- The three principles to focus on for a guaranteed sustainable growth
- Secrets to Success: Understanding the importance of belief
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs
- Turning fear into hope and building brave confidence
- Understanding the differences between help and harm
- Harnessing your subconscious brain for success
- Brain functionality and leadership buy-in
- Acknowledging vulnerability and making difficult decisions
- Leading redundancies from a leader’s perspective
- Managing emotions and respectful communication
- Benefits of an effortless leadership revolution
- Strategies for eliminating conflict and fostering talent
- How to lead successfully in every situation
- The power of believing and encouraging success in your team
- Practicing passionate curiosity in business
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Kim-Adele Randall
Review, Subscribe, and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here