I was just on a talk show podcast
(prob THE most fun pod I’ve been on)
and even though their main thing was e-commerce etc…
the main theme the crew said the most
is the fact that
How does this relate to profit design?
The future of business is human.
• one of my agency owner friends keeps clients for years (8 years coming this December)
• the formula for increasing LTV is relationship x results
• you work with humans to get stuff done
If you are not kind to
• yourself, your team (supporting them with what they truly need)
• your vendors and strategic partners
• your clients
doesn’t matter what business you’re in
you’ll have a terrible time
won’t be in business for a very long
Because people matter.