Raul talks with Paul Crick, who is the Founder and Managing Partner of his own leadership development consultancy, The Elevate Partnership. He is an EMCC accredited coach (senior practitioner) and has just taken up a voluntary role as the Professional Development Director for European Mentoring and Coaching Council in the UK.
Paul has been a management consultant, coach, educator, facilitator, and trainer for over 20 years working across the world with private, public, and voluntary organizations for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, CapGemini, and IBM.
Paul previously co-led IBM’s Global Coaching Community of Practice of 4,000 coaches across 80 countries and served as an Executive Coach in IBM’s Professional Coaching Service. He has taught and coached leaders individually and in groups, both inside and outside IBM, across 22 countries up to and including C-Level Executives.
- How our brain actually works – 2:46
- The uncomfortable feeling we feel – 3:47
- The attention mechanism – 6:14
- How feelings work – 8:38
- Being able to communicate our feelings – 14:20
- Not communicating really well – 19:35
- Creating unnecessary tension – 21:58
- Emotion and rational thought – 22:55
- The ability to stand in a moment of pressure – 24:12
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Paul Crick
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/paulhcrick?lang=en
- Web: www.theelevatepartnership.com