Raul talks with Julian Roberts, who is an Executive and Leadership Coach with a background in commercial & sales.
He has held several senior strategic commercial positions from global multinational corporations including Heinz, Yoplait, and Johnson & Johnson to help family-run businesses.
Commercially astute with strong negotiation and leadership skills along with a proven track record within the UK and International sectors, he has extensive ‘hands-on’ experience in strategic business development and a proven record of achievement in rapidly changing organizations.
He’s on a mission to unlock the potential of 100,000 leaders.
- What’s happening now – 2:09
- Resilience – 3:07
- Getting to that place where you really know your purpose – 4:44
- Keep your motivation and energy – 6:00
- Being in a time where you can try and think – 12:36
- Becoming more authentic – 13:40
- How to be authentic – 16:05
- His primary purpose – 17:51
- Accountability and responsibility – 20:22
- Being clear about your expectations – 21:33
- You need tools and resources – 31:44
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Julian Roberts
- Website: https://www.julianrobertsconsulting.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julesroberts/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/julesmroberts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/julesroberts45/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCLKBJ8Q5ZgM8foS9bqlkow?view_as=subscriber