[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/23564243/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Heather Smith is an award-winning interactive storytelling pioneer and technology visionary who brings over a decade of immersive storytelling leadership to StoryFile.
StoryFile is revolutionizing the way we connect with each other by introducing conversational video with Audio Visual technology at the forefront of this generation. Through the click of a button, StoryFile magically turns video into a conversation. This next generation of technology uses artificial intelligence to support video conversations on any device. StoryFile transforms traditional one-way video into a two-way conversation. This is the biggest audio-visual evolution since the video was first created.
- Who Heather Smith is
- How StoryFile started
- As a person with a non-technical background, how did
- Does Heather share the development of her vision for StoryFile?
- What questions to ask someone who’s experiencing the same thing as you
- What kept Heather and StoryFile going
- How StoryFile can be used in different horizons
- Where are they focusing more: Business use or consumer use?
- Where to learn more about Heather and StoryFile
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Heather Smith