Grant is a brand planner with over 15 years of experience from the land down under – Australia.
He has won multiple awards for his work both in Australia and in NYC (Cannes, One Show, Effies, Webby’s, Clio’s, etc).
He has a passion for helping brands find and live their purpose whilst developing the most effective strategies and creative work possible.
His most recent work for Crayola on the product colors of the world won a Gold Effie and was shortlisted for a Grand Effie amongst other global awards.
Outside of work, Grant has been very active in advertising community coaching MAIP students, being an advisory board member for Miami Ad-School in Sydney, and guest lecturing at multiple universities both in NYC and abroad.
Grant is a father to Henry, Husband to Julie, and Dog Dad to Arty and Abe (two sausage dogs).
- Who Grant Flannery is
- How Grant got into digital in the first place
- How he sees strategy and marrieds that into something to become a beautiful deployment of strategy and aligning with
- What drives markets
- What the two parts of purpose are
- How the brands should make difficult choices
- How he sees the world of creation
- What his take on Web 3 is
- How to reach out to Grant
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Grant Flannery