In this episode, Dr. Jonathan Baktari discusses how to keep alignment within ourselves, our teams, and our organizations. He states that it is important to keep alignment for the short term as well as the long term. He also argues that the approach to alignment has to be different for startups, midsize companies, and large-scale companies.
Dr. Baktari and Raul also talk about how to motivate employees in a way that benefits the company financially. The person being coached is told that they could benefit financially if they do amazing work and move the needle forward.
Who’s The Guest?
Dr. Jonathan Baktari is the CEO of e7 Health and US Drug Test Centers.
Dr. Baktari brings over 20 years of clinical, administrative, and entrepreneurial experience. He has been a triple board-certified physician with specialties in internal medicine, pulmonary and critical care medicine.
He was formerly the Medical Director of The Valley Health Systems, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Culinary Health Fund. He also served as clinical faculty for several medical schools, including the University of Nevada and Touro University.
- Dr. Jonathan Baktari on improving healthcare through technology
- Keeping the alignments between the teams
- Redundancy in a workplace
- Impact of company size and leadership style on employee buy-in
- Being in the majority
- Benefits of being an owner of a startup
- Creating alignment and buy-in in the workplace
- Cultivating a win-win culture
- Best places to reach out to Dr. Baktari
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Dr. Jonathan Baktari