[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/18716969/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
With over 15 years of experience in marketing organizations, Sudha has worked with companies like P&G, Nielsen, and PayPal.
She’s currently on the Brand Marketing team at LinkedIn where she gets to help develop a world-class brand in the talent space.
She’s an active volunteer with the Mindfulness & Compassion team over at LinkedIn, is undergoing coaching certification through CTI, and is mastering interpersonal and organizational skills through the InnerMBA program.
She’s on a mission to help create a world of work where business leaders and teams recognize the importance of self-mastery, interpersonal mastery, organizational success, and emotionally intelligent teams and how those contributors can drive business success.
- Interpersonal relationships – 2:14
- How she would define marketing – 3:00
- Finding a need – 3:57
- Being a product marketer – 8:21
- The customers’ needs – 9:46
- When is the right time to make changes? – 13:37
- Helping a product to succeed in a market – 15:40
- How to pivot change – 18:03
- A connection of superstar people does not mean a superstar team – 19:17
- Achieving a bigger role – 27:23
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Sudha Ranganathan