Kris Putnam-Walkerly is a trusted advisor to the world’s leading philanthropists. For over 20 years, ultra-high net worth donors, foundations, Fortune 500 companies, celebrity activists, and wealth advisors have sought her advice to transform their giving and catapult their impact. As a philanthropy advisor, speaker, and award-winning author, she’s helped hundreds of philanthropists strategically allocate over half a billion dollars in grants and gifts.
Kris’s clients include the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, J.M. Smucker Company, Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation, Heising-Simons Foundation, Annie E. Casey Foundation, David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Walton Family Foundations, Fujitsu, Blue Shield of California, and Avery Dennison Foundation, among many others.
- There are two sides of the coin when it comes to giving – 1:15
- Having a scarcity mindset – 5:05
- Being more strategic in the way to give – 6:10
- Being efficient with your resources – 9:34
- Having resources – 12:23
- It’s not a sales process, it’s a service – 15:13
- What are you trying to accomplish with your philanthropy? – 16:06
- Look at the way that you give – 23:12
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Kris Putnam-Walkerly