Chelsea Kim is the Co-Founder and Head of Operations and Branding at BELLA, a lifestyle brand with the first conversational banking experience 100% powered by love. BELLA is challenging the status quo, building a movement by injecting love, beauty, and empathy into business.
Building businesses is in Chelsea’s blood. After starting her career in healthcare operations 10 years ago, she moved into technology, and for the past 6 years, she’s turned her focus to building infrastructure for startups in Silicon Valley. When New York started calling her name, Chelsea moved to Manhattan and joined the BELLA team with a single purpose: to build her dream company focused on community and connection first. In short, Chelsea is building the company she always wanted to work with, one based on inclusivity, kindness, and equality. Chelsea and BELLA are leading by example and changing the world in the process.
- A company’s purpose – 2:36
- Maintaining the company’s values – 3:57
- Identifying when to change – 10:02
- Being an operations person – 11:54
- Focus on integrity – 13:09
- Focus on the purpose and the mission – 15:22
- What excites her the most for the future – 15:52
- Their most recent program – 17:24
- The fact of focusing on the culture first – 19:57
- Mission-based decisions – 20:45
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Chelsea Kim