Molly has coached and consulted over 4,000 entrepreneurs over the past 25 years in Executive-Level Leadership, Continuous Improvement, and Team Empowerment Initiatives to infiltrate new markets, leverage partner ecosystems, and produce profitability.
Podcaster, Blogging since 2008, Best Selling Author.
National Podcaster, Nationally recognized blogger since 2008, #1 Amazon Best Seller Author; “Speaking Your Truth: Courageous Stories from Inspiring Women”, “Intrapreneurs in an Entrepreneur’s World – How to Empower Your Employees to Step Up and Lead”, “Don’t Be a Yes Chick: How to Stop Babysitting Your Boss, Transform Your Job and Work with a Dream Team Without Losing Your Sanity or Spirit in the Process” and “Speaking your Truth: Courageous Stories from Inspiring Women.
- Her number one question – 4:01
- Think and behave like an entrepreneur – 4:59
- Culture and values – 6:59
- The truth about your business – 8:50
- The difference between a value and a core value – 9:09
- Be clear with your core values – 10:20
- Training your team – 12:05
- The word “review” creates anxiety – 13:12
- KPIs and reviews – 16:00
- Easily measure progress – 16:56
- Personal and professional wins – 18:54
- Supporting your team to reach goals – 19:36
- The first step to take – 22:41
- Do not worry about the how – 24:27
- Making momentum and progress – 26:27
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Molly McGrath