Calvin Brown has developed applications for some of the world’s largest brands, and has managed global teams and multi-million-dollar software deliverables.
What makes Calvin unique is his dedication to educate entrepreneurs and other tech professionals on how to create the software that we all know and love. He’s also involved in the coding community: the tech group that Calvin created for black coders, Black Men Code, has now grown to over 1,000 professionals.
His many publications have aided him in his mission to spread knowledge, educate entrepreneurs and empower them to solve their own technical issues.
- Learn from our stories and backgrounds – 1:07
- Willing to grow – 3:52
- The need to make more money – 4:12
- Continuing the entrepreneur journey – 5:18
- Focusing on one simple idea – 6:00
- The key motivator that he is seeing – 9:24
- A paradigm shift – 13:50
- People love to do different things – 15:45
- Take an action plan – 18:38
- The most exciting thing that he is looking at right now with technology – 22:16
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Calvin Brown