Do you believe that passion and purpose come from simple events? How can we, in our little way, make a difference and change lives?
In this episode, Raul welcomes guest Dawn Manske to talk about fighting against human trafficking. Dawn is an advocate against human trafficking, and she shares how she creatively found and created a vehicle to uplift this vulnerable community. Through Made For Freedom, a business that she established, many victims’ lives have been changed. It provides people with dignified employment. Also, this business’s goal is to let people wear things made with dignity. Currently, Dawn partners with 15 centers across the globe to expand its organization’s operations.
- Dawn’s origin story of discovering and fighting against human trafficking – 2:00
- Aligning purpose and growing the business – 9:02
- The genuine need: the issue behind the pants and how it changes lives – 11:50
- Partnering with 15 centers across the globe – 14:03
- Balancing the supply and demand – 15:15
- Measuring the social impact – 18:45
- Reinvesting profits into the cause: the true value of business – 22:45
- Where you can read more about the Dawn’s cause: Made For Freedom
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Dawn Manske