Have you ever asked yourself “What’s the reason why I built this business?” or “What are my business goals?”
Your business intentions will not only put up your company, but it will also showcase your name as a business owner. And this topic surrounds the talk for today between Mike and Raul.
Mike shares the journey that led him towards entrepreneurship. He also talks about how he started building relationships with other people and his biggest aha! Moments and realizations. He and Raul prove that if you’re launching something, you have to fail extremely fast. The only true failure is giving up and stopping.
- How did he get to where he is? – 2:11
- What led him towards entrepreneurship? – 9:28
- Things that he sees in the workplace after moving. – 13:24
- How can you start building relationships with other people? – 16:22
- Things that are most exciting for Mike. – 17:46
- The biggest realizations and Aha! moments. – 23:13
- What happened after changing his pricing and repositioning? – 26:21
- The takeaway. – 32:13
- What’s next with Mike? – 33:58
- Places where you can reach out to him. – 35:45
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Mike Moll