Raul sits with Robyn Johnson to discuss the Wild Wild West of Ecommerce. Robyn is the co-founder of Marketplace Blueprint, a digital marketing agency specializing in Amazon product marketing. In just a few years, she created a seven-figure business selling on Amazon and eBay with only $100 taken from their emergency fund.
In this episode, she shares why she built a consulting and coaching business with some of the industry’s most successful resellers. Discover her decade of experiences on Amazon, eBay, and other eCommerce sites. Tune in to know more about goal setting and other tips on surviving an entrepreneurial venture online.
- Who is Robyn Johnson? – 0:23
- The perseverance, goals, and motivation towards success – 2:29
- Clear pathways and redundancy: Why work backwards? – 5:44
- Maintaining consistency and hitting goal with momentum – 8:00
- Having entrepreneurial friends is vital – 11:40
- The shiny objects syndrome – 12:27
- Sales is service – 15:22
- The Wild Wild West of Ecommerce – 16:40
- Reseller market or private label? – 18:47
- Goals for the next 5 years in the business space – 20:30
- Time, business, and money – 22:42
- Get in touch with Robyn – 25:24
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Robyn Johnson