CRMs are treated as software to store customer information. However, times have changed and it’s now used not only as a database but also as a project management tool by many businesses.
One of the CRMs available in the market right now is Salesflare. For today’s episode, Raul is joined by the co-founder of Salesflare, Jeroen Corthout. Jeroen describes what it’s like to compete with tech giants and how Salesflare is different from other CRMs available in the market today. He also talks about the latest trends in the field, as well as the different horizons that the company aims to reach.
- What it looks like to compete with giants. – 2:42
- His dream. – 10:45
- Learning to solve the problems he’s really passionate about. – 11:30
- The key takeaway: Steps that Jeroen follows that can serve as a framework. – 12:48
- How he went from not talking to customers to focusing on an industry where the majority of his time is relationships and conversation. – 14:37
- What drove him to focus on the sales ecosystem and how he started on customers? – 16:06
- The trends Jeroen is seeing and the steps he’s doing to proactively keep himself valuable in the marketplace. – 22:57
- Where is the company going? What are the trends and horizons that he wants the company to reach? – 28:18
- Best ways to reach out to Jeroen. – 32:01
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Jeroen Corthout