James has launched several businesses, had a successful exit, failed a ton, and grew 2 businesses over the $10m mark.
Between his own businesses and consulting for others, he has been responsible for well over $250 million in small business revenue and several high six and low seven-figure launches.
James now helps business owners stay focused on strategy & growth by keeping them out of the “technician trap” and outsourcing the “grunt work”.
His personal mission is to do his best to live a “family now” lifestyle where work interrupts family and not the other way around where family “interrupts” work.
He has two missions at Grunt Workers – one is to help marketing leaders launch more strategic and profitable campaigns than ever before… and the second is to support the career growth of brilliant marketers in the Philippines.
- James’s background – 2:41
- His first good sales experience – 6:52
- Constantly learning – 8:32
- It’s all decision-based – 10:03
- Focused on his kids – 11:29
- A mantra that he decided to live by – 12:20
- A recommendation for a busy entrepreneur – 13:01
- He likes the content generation part – 17:14
- The biggest question is: “What do I delegate to people?” – 23:10
- Documentation deficiency – 24:27
- Being able to make the best decisions – 26:03
- He loves using checklists for everything – 27:44
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with James Zolman