Luke is the Vice President of Product at Abilitie, a leadership development company that offers virtual mini-MBAs and business simulations that help senior executives from companies around the world build leadership skills and improve strategy execution.
Since 2015, they have taught 25,000+ executives in over 50+ countries, and their clients include Fortune 500 companies such as PayPal, Marriott, Coca-Cola, GE, and Southwest Airlines. In 2020, Abilitie was recognized as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies and Inc. Best Work-Places In America.
Luke is also an Advisory Board Member of Haymakers 4 Hope, a nonprofit that has raised 20M+ for cancer cure research.
Before joining Abilitie, Luke was an Expert Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company, a global management consulting firm that is a trusted advisor to two-thirds of the Fortune 1000 businesses and governments around the world. He holds a BA in Economics from Princeton University and an MBA from Harvard Business School and was also a Teaching Fellow for Harvard University’s undergrad economics class.
- What Abilitie is: How they work
- Who Luke Owings is
- How the education now evolved
- Where’s the value that is most intertwined with what the market needs today and tomorrow
- How Luke makes the remote delightful versus in a room
- Why do people care about getting an MBA or the next certification versus getting real-world results and trying something new
- What three things MBAs can give
- How getting an MBA from established institutions differs from earning it online
- What key insights to look for
- Why it is important to leverage education
- Where to learn more about the programs that Luke develops and facilitate
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Luke Owings
- Get a $200 tuition credit if you mention that you came from the Do Good Work Podcast: https://invitedmba.com/modern-mba/