In the last 40 years, Oliver Dowson has created, built, and managed 25 companies in 15 countries, and has traveled for business (and fun) to over 120 other countries.
He’s now the host and founder of Grow Through International Expansion, an independent platform of podcasts, articles, and videos.
He’s on a mission to help business owners and executives increase the value of their businesses and lives through effective and sustainable international expansion.
Enjoy this episode!
- What is the mindset that you look at when you are expanding internationally – 2:55
- An opportunity to expand – 4:19
- Having an international plan in mind – 5:32
- How can you build your product – 7:04
- What do I need to do to develop my product – 8:13
- Which markets to look into? – 13:13
- Understanding the need that you have – 16:00
- The first stage of thinking internationally – 21:34
- What to do if you want to expand internationally – 24:57
- Look to the future – 26:56
- Get in touch with Oliver – 27:52
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Oliver Dowson
- Website: https://growinternational.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliverdowson1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/growexpansion?lang=en and https://twitter.com/oliver_dowson?lang=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/growexpansion