[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/21287024/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Social media is a proven and effective way to reach new audiences. It can help you build authority, trust, and identity for your business. Other than social media, what are the other forms of marketing that you can lead for your business?
In Raul’s conversation with Blake Wyatt, Blake shares his thoughts on “Marketing is everything, but it’s not everything.” He also talks about the latest trends and where he thinks marketing is heading.
- How Blake Wyatt started. – 0:05
- Is being a CMO and CSO just a fancy title? – 1:51
- Thoughts on “Marketing is everything, but it’s not everything.” – 5:16
- Shaking up the space while working with a client. – 8:39
- A great place to start? – 15:21
- How can I elevate the experience to add more to perceive value? – 17:55
- What got Blake believing in the trends and where marketing is heading towards. – 23:09
- Best way to learn more about Blake. – 35:50
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Blake Wyatt