Raul talks with Marcus Whitney, who is an Entrepreneur, Investor, and Author.
He is the Founding Partner of Jumpstart Health Investors, the most active venture capital firm in America focused on innovative healthcare companies with a portfolio of over 100 companies.
Marcus is also co-founder and minority owner of a Major League Soccer team, Nashville Soccer Club.
He has been listed in the Upstart 100 by Upstart Business Journal, Power 100 by Nashville Business Journal, and has been featured in Inc., Techcrunch, Fast Company, and The Atlantic.
- Understanding Marcus’ story – 2:49
- Needing to do something fast – 4:25
- Figuring out a path to have a stable income – 5:13
- A more mature view of life – 13:11
- How he views creativity – 16:55
- You have to understand your purpose – 18:01
- His unique personality – 20:21
- What about predictability – 24:06
- You can’t predict everything – 28:00
- How do you approach growth – 30:42
- Sleep is a fantastic way to process stress – 35:42
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Marcus Whitney