[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/23550746/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
After turning around and selling his family business for 8-figures in 2014, Ryan devoted his life’s work to helping entrepreneurs get clarity on how to grow the value of their business so they can create wealth, enjoy work more, and have an impact.
- Who Ryan Tansom is and how he helps entrepreneurs
- How his experience working with founders is and how he started his journey
- Who he is usually working with
- How he guides people to make the decision or assess which path to take
- How to create highly valuable free content that can lead to paid training
- Which should you consider in scaling: Flywheel or focusing on what you are more proficient in?
- Why should you buy versus build
- What to add to the table as you analyze strategy, marketing editions, and then business analysis
- Where to learn more about Ryan
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Ryan Tansom
- Intentional Growth Financial Assessment