Vidusha is a Leadership Trainer, HR Consultant, and an Author. He has trained over 200,000 people. He has conducted assignments in over 15 countries physically and has had over 40 countries participating in his open enrollment programs online. Vidusha’s forte is in simplifying the complex without diluting it.
Vidusha is also the Founder and Destiny Architect of High Five Consultancy & Luminary Learning Solutions. He is a multidisciplinary consultant who specializes in Leadership Training.
He has been featured on TEDx Colombo for the Leadership Learning framework. He has over 15 years of hands-on experience in over 20 countries and has trained over 100,000. Vidusha has led HR and HRD initiatives that have won accolades globally. He is recognized as one of the World’s Top 30 Leadership Professionals for 2022 by Global Gurus Top30 and is listed as one of the top 50 Thought Leaders by Thinkers360 and a listed member of the Organizational Culture Champions for 2022 by LeaderHum.
- Who Vidusha Nathavitharana is
- A different approach: Why he’s sharing 50% of his company’s income with those working with him
- What makes an organization successful
- How their incentive program works
- What the different types of trainers are
- What’s your job as a trainer?
- How to get the programs and processes work
- How they measure maturity in an organization
- The three stages of maturity
- How to assess the leadership gauge or what’s the best approach to use?
- The different ways to check how your team works
- Where people can go to learn more about Vidusha
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Vidusha Nathavitharana