In this world surrounded by chaos, toxicity, and drama, what is the root cause behind all these?
In this episode, Raul welcomes Master of Business Leadership founder Phil Johnson. Over 21 years, Phil has been helping organizations and executives worldwide understand the value of emotional intelligence. According to him, all the negativities present in the world are projected by ego-based fear. This is because most people experience anxiety from the rapid change requiring them to get out of their comfort zones. However, as we win over this emotional labor, we also strengthen our emotional intelligence.
Another root cause of chaos is giving away energy. To provide a solution to this dilemma, we should tell the truth with compassion; it is not weakness but strength. It will make you an inspirational leader, not taking power from other people.
- Who is Phil? – 0:10
- The pivotal turning point in Phil’s life: the tsunamis of change – 1:10
- Why does emotional IQ matter?: The Authentic Listening – 4:15
- Society is driven by ego-based fear – 7:08
- Other protocols to guide people with building the emotional intelligence -10:12
- The penny doubling: building habits and journeying through the experience curve – 12:49
- Habits to practice: giving energy away unconsciously – 14:22
- The reflection point: discussing results on a weekly basis – 21:09
- Building habits is a lifelong practice – 23:27
- Connect with Phil – 25:37
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Phil Johnson