[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/25523481/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Mike Del Ponte, CEO coach, and venture capitalist believes in creating his own leadership framework rather than relying on existing ones. He advises that the best leaders have the fullest perspective of reality, and reinvent yourself every 6-12 months to stay ahead.
Who’s The Guest?
Mike Del Ponte has empowered founders to rapidly scale their start-ups to over $3 billion in total valuations. His expertise in fundraising, revenue growth, and building world-class teams has helped his clients thrive while avoiding painful mistakes.
In addition to being a CEO coach, Mike is a serial entrepreneur and investor. He has raised over $10M from top VCs and sold Soma in 2017. He is a partner at Falkon Ventures and an advisor to Protocol Ventures, a crypto hedge fund. Mike has degrees from Yale University and Boston College.
- Create your own leadership framework
- Have the fullest perspective of reality
- Reinvent yourself every 6-12 months
- The importance of being a practitioner in your field
- Articulating your value proposition
- Following the parabolic leadership framework
- Three important things for startup CEOs
- The three layers of a successful business: Tactics,
- Frameworks, and Personal transformation
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Mike Del Ponte
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here