[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/24449934/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Paul is a 20+ year veteran of corporate America with experience in sales, operations, and HR while navigating massive amounts of change and leading others through it. He is also building an executive coaching business, publishing his first book, and is an aspiring actor. Paul is on a mission to be a light in a dark world.
The ONE thing Paul wants to share is much we can accomplish if we apply consistent effort over time. Whether it is building sales teams, changing work culture, or writing a book, simple, consistent effort over time can make a huge impact.
- Who Paul Hevesy is
- Why he believes he’s in a very prime position to take advantage of anything that comes in new
- The habits that Paul developed while performing the work he has been doing
- How disconnecting from technology helped him
- When is the best time to ask for referrals
- Where people can go to reach out and know more about Paul
- Subscribe to Digital Growth Ops
- Get the Productive Profits Book
- Get the 80/20 Journal
- Connect with Raul
- Connect with Paul Hevesy