[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/18874961/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Paul Klein is a business consultant and entrepreneur. He helps consultants, freelancers, and solopreneurs stop undercharging so they can get paid what their work is really worth!
Paul has consulted and worked with numerous national and international brands including Target, Slack, UC Berkeley, Cracker Barrel, Holiday Inn, KFC, Taco Bell, Yum Brands, JCPenney, Bebe, Dollar General, Sherwin Williams, Les Schwab, and more. He’s also the host of the Pricing is Positioning Podcast.
- It’s all about the value that you give to your clients – 3:39
- What is the value to our clients? – 6:23
- Creating a win-win for everybody – 7:04
- It’s about positioning – 9:56
- Justifying the prices and being confident – 11:48
- Being creative with our pricing – 23:20
- Looking for another value to add – 27:00
- Being technology-based – 29:27
- Transitioning from rock and roll to his life today – 30:21
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Paul Klein
- Podcast: https://www.paulklein.net/podcast.html