When you are building a team, what are the characteristics of the team members that you are looking for? Are you looking for someone with leadership experience or a newbie whom you need to teach the basics too? Do you prefer someone with a high educational background or someone who can take all instructions by heart?
For today’s episode, Raul shares how he builds remote digital teams. He talks about the structure that he sticks to when it comes to building every team that he builds. Raul also recalls what are the things, as a leader, that you need to do to ensure health, vitality, and growth of the team.
- What today’s topics are
- What structure Raul sticks to when it comes to building every team that he builds
- How the task unit structure works
- Why do you need to structure the team with the lead operations support in three to five people in one team?
- What are the three things that you need to do to ensure health, vitality and growth of the team
- The measurement of being a good leader
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa