Selling is critical to any business. Without sales and deals, your business cannot survive.
But what is the most effective approach to generate sales?
For this episode, Raul describes what a successful business is. He also shifts the talk on the reason why it’s important to focus on a purpose for a company and what is the most overlooked thing in a business. Raul also talks about the value first marketing and the content conversion funnel, and how they work to let your ideal customer know more about you and your business. He also shares the secret to marketing: The different marketing aspects, as well as the different types of content, to help you guide your future clients.
- The truth behind what makes a successful company
- What the most overlooked thing in business is
- Why it is important to focus on a purpose for your company
- Answering the key question: Does your market trust you?
- What value first marketing is
- What the content conversion funnel is
- How to improve your customer journey experience using paid media and organic non-paid media
- What marketing aspect can help you guide your future ideal clients
- How to let your customers know who you really are
- The three questions that customers will be asking to know who are you and what makes you unique
- What the types of content you can create to answer your customers’ questions
- The most important question to answer: Will it work for me now?
- How to scale your client acquisitions into three dimensions
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa