Leaders shape the team, the business, the organization, and the community. To ensure that the team members are working harmoniously, we need good leaders.
But what exactly are the characteristics of a good leader?
For today’s episode, Raul circles the topic around leadership. He talks about the three core pillars to effective digital leadership as well as the differences between a leader who just leads and a leader who inspires. He also touches the topic of communication, including the differences between horizontal and vertical communications.
- Three core pillars to effective digital leadership
- The purpose of communication
- The three buckets of communication
- The number one leech in digital teams
- What’s the difference between horizontal and vertical communications
- The three benefits of combining both horizontal and vertical communications
- How you can decide how fast you want to grow and how fast you want to go as a leader
- The two types of people in fast-growing companies
- The number one measurement for a heroic leader
- The five pillars of heroic leadership
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa