As a leader of a team, how do you enable your employees or members? The success of a team depends on how a leader can unlock the potential and empower the people. But how can you do that?
For today’s episode, Raul talks about how you can unlock your team’s potential by making a paradigm shift. He also describes how and when a business becomes irrelevant and eventually dies and how to avoid it from happening, as well as the essential elements of a winning digital team that you can apply to your organization or team and allow your members to contribute towards a shared vision.
- What the topics for today’s episode are
- Having a vision for your company: Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
- When the companies begin to die
- What are the ways to avoid early death and becoming irrelevant for a business
- The difference between prejudice and observation
- What the essential elements of winning digital teams are
- What the two forms of drivers are
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa