[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/23235914/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Imagine being a leader of a small team: What kind of leader should you be to help them develop professionally? If you are growing your team, what can you do to let your members reach your desired level of quality?
For today’s episode, Raul talks about the key thing that most agencies lack when it comes to growing your team. He also touches the important topics of minimal level of acceptability and what fractional work is. Raul shares his advice that any agency or team owner can start practicing when building a team which will let your team members reach your level of quality.
- What to expect in today’s episode
- The key thing that the agency lacks, resulting in overworking
- What the minimum level of acceptability is
- What you can do when building a team and letting your members reach your level of quality
- What fractional work is
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa