If you’re like most people, you’ve probably heard the phrase “What got you here won’t get you there.” And if you’re like most people, you probably believe it. After all, it makes sense. If you want to be successful, you have to keep moving forward and evolving. What worked in the past won’t necessarily work in the future.
But here’s the thing: this advice is wrong.
Sure, there are some things that won’t help you achieve success in the future. But there are also a lot of things that will.
- Why the common business advice “What got you here, won’t get you there” is wrong
- How you can be more successful in your business, your career, or your life
- About habits
- Why you need to focus on the right habits
- Where most companies go wrong in terms of habits
- Why humans tend to fail
- What the Fibonacci singularity mathematical sequence is about
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa