Raul talks with renowned career transition expert Catherine Morgan as she shares invaluable insights on skillfully navigating job transitions and managing the challenging experience of layoffs. In this must-listen episode, you’ll discover the power of self-care, personal branding, and maintaining an up-to-date LinkedIn profile and resume as key factors for success during uncertain times. Catherine’s proven methods emphasize the potential for growth and development even in the face of adversity.
Who’s The Guest?
Catherine Morgan is an award-winning career transition expert who has been coaching clients and colleagues through job and life transitions for more than 20 years. She is the founder of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc. Catherine earned a B.A. in Psychology from Vassar College and is the author of This Isn’t Working! Evolving the Way We Work to Decrease Stress, Anxiety, and Depression.
- The importance of acknowledging your value more than your job title or company
- After being laid off, take the time to heal and process emotions before diving into the job search
- Before you reach out to your network, update your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Be open to possibilities and ask others for their opinions on your skills and potential career paths
- Give yourself permission to want what you want and pursue it, even if it doesn’t align with the societal or familial expectations
- Connect with others through masterminds, networking events, and other communal activities
- Take the lead and follow what’s drawing you to ensure you’re moving towards a career that truly resonates with your passions and interests
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Catherine Morgan
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here