In this episode, Raul welcomes Brian Jackson, the owner of Sandler Training of San Diego. He lives in San Diego, CA, with his wife, Risa, and four children: Weston (13), Wyatt (11), Waylon (8), and Layla (2). He enjoys taking his boys camping with the YMCA Adventure Club “Indian Guides” and has served as the past Chief of the Mohawk Nation.
His mission is to teach clients how to sell more effectively and comfortably, achieving their goals in business and life. Tune in to know how to create an environment where honest dialogue flourishes in the sales process.
- How to create a sound environment for genuine discussion.
- Navigating the underlying emotional intelligence
- Managing CRM and using data properly
- How COVID-19 pushes people to crave face-to-face communication
- How to sell more and effectively to achieve business goals
- Why let go of expectations
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Brian Jackson
- Sandler Training in San Diego