As CEO of Ziglar and key collaborator on his father’s 30th book, Born to Win, Tom Ziglar carries on the organization’s “profoundly simple” philosophy: “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” Tom shares this lesson with billion-dollar companies, small-business owners, and prestigious academic institutions, allowing thousands of clients to take their business further than they ever dreamed possible.
- Who Tom Ziglar is
- How can you step into becoming a leader
- The new type of leader: The Trex leader
- If you treat your people like five-year-olds, what are they going to act like?
- The key mindset to have if you’re moving away from hourly billing to knowing the actual value worth to the person
- The strategic disruption: The crazier it gets, the better we do
- How you can create peace of mind in leadership in the digital world
- The simple way to create trust in the team
- How to create a team that wins
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Tom Ziglar
- SEE YOU AT THE TOP