[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/23875293/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Zach Stevens is a designer turned brand identity expert behind Stealing Your Brand. Born and raised in San Diego, he helps SaaS founders level up their stories and be more badass.
Zach’s brand definitions framework distills all of the ethereal elements of branding into something tangible. There’s an additional component of stealing your brand identity that is also useful. Both of these relate back to humanity because we all appreciate an authentic story and because it’s better to steal something and give it new context instead of creating it.
- Who Zach Stevens is
- What the transformation is like from being a designer to helping businesses with brand identity
- What is the difference between a brand and a design
- What point of view does Zach want to influence the world
- How it is working with tension with founders
- The muse’s purpose: How does a muse show up in your life
- As a founder or business owner, why should you care about creating designs and branding
- What the concept of being a thief is
- Is the purpose of branding just to share a story?
- When is the best time to start with branding
- Defining branding: Other than the logo and the slogan, what is branding?
- How to reach out to Zach Stevens
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Zach Stevens