34 years ago, a young and curious Walter Crosby began his sales career in NYC. His desire to learn and grow was and still is, insatiable. He rapidly advanced in several industries and markets across the United States and Canada fulfilling business development, sales, sales coaching, and sales management positions. He was frustrated by the lack of training every time he was promoted to management roles, so he sought that training for himself.
After leaving a software startup, his entrepreneurial spirit fueled him to find Helix Sales Development to share his experience and knowledge with the world. With a deep understanding of and rare insight into managing and implementing a sales process, Walter has a strong track record of rapidly creating high performing sales departments at firms from $10M to $50M+ in sales.
- The idea behind sales manager – 2:57
- The culture of coaching – 4:10
- It is all about priorities – 4:50
- Making everyone more efficient – 6:34
- Understanding metrics – 7:42
- What good sales management is – 10:47
- Nobody is perfect – 12:14
- It all starts with desire and commitment – 16:02
- The coaching framework – 17:57
- What a sales manager needs – 19:52
- His favorite sale – 23:29
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Walter Crosby