[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/25503942/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Being able to solve a problem is the difference between being nice to have, to a need to have. What becomes tricky is that not everyone knows they have this problem, to begin with, and some do not know you hold their answer.
Solving someone’s problem could be their greatest gift.
I will share more about the process of discovery questions and why this is so important to be able to identify what those questions are so you can serve your clients/customers the very best.
Who’s The Guest?
After starting her career in inside sales, Hilary Swan worked her way up the competitive world of global sales to most recently running a $18m sales team across 3 different divisions. Having always wanted to start something of her own, she began looking into startup sales only to realize there is a huge accessibility gap from founder-led sales to the VP of sales hiring.
Hilary founded Rebel Scout Consulting to give Startups and small businesses access to fractional sales leadership as they grow.
- Who is Hilary Swan?
- Mission to give entrepreneurs the edge to succeed: How she started Rebel Scout Consulting
- The impact of fractional engagement
- The transformation: From Corporate America to Startups
- Benefits of networking and building confidence in the workplace
- Importance of celebrating your wins
- Pros and cons of investing in intentional communication for small businesses
- Transition from founder-led sales to a scalable sales process
- Importance of accountability
- Benefits of fractional sales engagements
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Hilary Swan
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here