Maurice Hofmann is a serial entrepreneur, marketing, and customer success specialist, who is known for his innovative drive as well as his ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve the highest level of success.
As the Global Vice President of Customer Success at Open-Xchange, IncMaurice is responsible to guide OX’s customers towards products like GoDaddy, Altice, Orange, or TalkTalk with the highest level of sustainable success.
His newest project is the NYC Marketing Academy aimed to offer small businesses/start-ups and people looking to learn about marketing, a no-nonsense, practical application of marketing for their business purposes. It’s about allowing people to know what to do when they get to the office on a Monday morning. The NYMA is the extension of his recently published book Roadmap to Marketing Success for start-ups, product launches, or career changers.
- Marketing has gone wrong – 3:00
- Reading several marketing books – 4:21
- Not knowing what to do first – 5:36
- His journey and background – 12:53
- Tactics and strategies for a company – 17:49
- Making social media campaigns – 18:35
- About tactic – 23:06
- The keyword is: relationship – 27:19
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Maurice Hofmann